Happy Times!!!

Happy Times!!!
Mother's Day "Photo Shoot"

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kristin and Tommy's Temple Sealing

My sister Kristin and her husband Tommy were sealed on March 13, 2010, in the Salt Lake Temple.  It was such a great day!  Although it was cold and snowy, the ceremony was beautiful.  I am so happy for them.  The night before they were sealed, we had a girls night out with Diane, Meggie, Jackie, Kristin, Margo, and me.  We went out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill, and spent the rest of the night talking and laughing.  I am so grateful to have such an awesome family!


Kristin and Tommy


Jackie, Margo, Kristin, Tommy, Kent, and Melissa


The Girls
Margo, Melissa, Kristin, Diane, Meggie, and Jackie


Oliva and RL at the luncheon

1 comment:

The Ray Family said...

You always look so cute! I need to take some fashion advice from you!!